Work Permit


Work Permit

A work permit is a written authorization issued by an officer that allows a foreign national to engage in employment in Canada. It is linked to a specific job, employer, and location.


Depending on the nature of the activity in Canada and the country of origin of the foreign worker, a work permit and/or visa may not be necessary (for example, under an international trade agreement). However, in most cases, the foreign worker will require either a TRV or eTA and a work permit.


Book an Appointment

Please complete the details below and then click on submit and we'll be in contact