Family Sponsorship


Family Sponsorship

You can sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent child if:


You’re at least 18 years old

You’re a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act

If you’re a Canadian citizen living outside Canada, you must show that you plan to live in Canada when the persons you want to sponsor become permanent residents.


You can’t sponsor someone if you’re a permanent resident living outside Canada.

You’re able to prove that you’re not receiving social assistance for reasons other than a disability

You can provide for the basic needs of any persons you want to sponsor

You can also sponsor other family members or relatives:

  • Sponsor your parents and grandparents
  • Sponsor your relatives
  • Sponsor your adopted child
  • Sponsor an orphaned sibling

Contact us today to see how we can help you reunite with your loved and special ones. We will guide you through every step from start till end.


Book an Appointment

Please complete the details below and then click on submit and we'll be in contact