Federal Skilled Worker Program


Federal Skilled Worker Program

This program is for skilled workers with foreign work experience who want to immigrate to Canada permanently.


Skilled work experience means that you’ve worked in 1 of these National Occupational Classification (NOC) TEER categories:TEER 0, TEER 1, TEER 2, TEER 3.


Have at least 1 year of continuous full-time skilled employment in the last 10 years or a part-time equivalent


Have a Canadian high school diploma or a foreign equivalent


You must take approved language tests in English or French and get a minimum score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7


Have enough financial resources to support yourself and your accompanying family


Score a minimum of 67 out of 100 points on the six selection factors.


We will navigate through different programs and find the best suitable options for you.


Book an Appointment

Please complete the details below and then click on submit and we'll be in contact