Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)


Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

If you are in Canada, you must maintain your temporary resident status during the processing of your application for permanent residence.



You must have a high-school diploma, post-secondary certificate or degree that is valid and equal to a Canadian equivalent.


Language requirements

You must meet the minimum language requirements in the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) or the Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens (NCLC) for listening, speaking, reading and writing at level 4 (or above) across all language abilities.


Funds needed to settle in Canada

You must submit proof with your application to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you arrive in Canada. Examples of documents you can submit are:

current bank statements or certification letter proof of your savings balance deposit statements


Biometric (fingerprints and photo) requirements

You and your family members may need to appear in person to have fingerprints and a photograph (biometric information) taken at a biometric collection service point.


Contact us today to explore your pathways into Canada.


Book an Appointment

Please complete the details below and then click on submit and we'll be in contact